If you think inviting international tourists to visit your country is as simple as inviting your friends to attend your birthday party or your wedding, you are dead wrong. Here’s the thing, tourism is a big industry to begin with and it doesn’t make sure that tourists will get their message loud and clear. Tourism service providers are working round the clock to find unique ways not only to make sure that tourists will come over to the country but also, they will return on many occasions and that’s a proof that they love visiting the country. They enjoy the food. They enjoy the nightlife at the bars. They even manage to get a good discount hotel in Bangkok if they are visiting Thailand’s capital city. Tourism is a very busy industry and working in the tourism industry is considerably stressful to majority of the service providers working in the industry itself.
In a recent interview with Bangkok Post, famous celebrity Britney Spears commented that she hasn’t been to Thailand or any Asian country for that matter in very long time and she said during the interview that she would be happy to visit Thailand not just do a major concert but also top enjoy the beautiful tourist destinations of the country. Britney Spears also added that she would be more willing to do a collaboration with fellow artist, Beyoncé. Now, with the looming possibility of a Bangkok concert by Britney Spears as part of the singer’s Asian Tour, tourism officials are now taking full advantage of that possibility, promoting the chance to see Britney Spears perform in Thailand as part of their marketing plans to furthermore improve the already improving tourism industry of Thailand. Imagine this: if Britney Spear is to include a visit to Thailand as part of her inter-nation concert tour, tens of thousands of her fans will waste no time and flock to Thailand as quickly as possible and they will take advantage of every available discount hotel in Bangkok. Concerts and other related activities by famous celebrities such as Britney Spears and Beyoncé can be used indirectly as a marketing strategy to lure both local and international tourists into your country.
The administration of the Pune railway in collaboration with the students and faculty members of the MIT Institute of Design has developed the latest signage board system that is based on scientific studies. The same signage boards can be seen displayed at the airport. The signage will aid passengers in directing them around the railway station in Pune because it is known to cover a large area. The board system will also help the passengers in keeping track with the schedule of the trains operating in the station. The boards will feature three different languages including Marathi, Hindi and English. It is expected that within this month the board system will have been installed already all over the station.
According to the DRM or division railway manager of Pune, BK Dadabhoy, these signage board system was created to offer a station that is passenger friendly. Through this new signage, every passenger will be able to easily locate where they are going. The same signage system can be seen at the airport which has served the passengers in a good way. He added that the project will cost about Rs 20 lakh to be completed and it will take one month in order for the entire board system to be installed all over Pune railway station.
The director of the institute, Professor Dhimant Panchal, is the one responsible for heading the said project. He said that the signage system was developed with the people as their focus since its main role is to assist the passengers. While designing the system, a number of scenarios were considered whether the person is a passenger, dropping someone off or waiting to pick up someone.
Panchal worked with a number of people for the project including RajendraThakre, assistant professor and two postgraduate students of the graphic design course, NilanjanChakrawarthy and AkhilKomath. The developers said that some of the signage boards will have a backlit while others such as those to be installed in the platforms will be normal ones. This new generation of signage boards is also commonly seen as office signs in Sydney along with the traditional wall decals people are still used to seeing.
Whether it’s within your city or it’s elsewhere in the world, hotels are scattered like pancakes. Hotels, whether you’re on a vacation or an important business trip in a country in Asia, will be the place which will serve as your home for the next few days during your stay in that place. That’s why whenever you’re having a trip abroad, the next thing you will have to look at after looking for the best deal for a decent plane ticket is the most reasonably-priced hotel room you can find in that place. You may look for the best hotels in that place via the Internet or get recommendations from friends and relatives. Now, let’s say you got a planned trip to Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, coming up soon and you still haven’t found a hotel where you will stay in. The good news is: there is a modern 5 star hotel in Sukhumvit where you can stay without burning a hole in your precious bank account.
For starters, Sukhumvit is considered as one of the busiest districts in Bangkok owning to the fact that it’s connected to Bangkok’s busy train system and the shopping malls and hotels that are scattered all around. So if you decide to plan a visit to Bangkok as your next vacation trip, you should consider staying at a modern 5 star hotel in Sukhumvit because it will make your vacation easier and you won’t need to go far for your transportation and shopping needs. Now, if you need recommendations as to where you must stay, below are some of the best hotels you can find in the district of Sukhumvit:
- LiT Hotel Bangkok- This is a modern 5 star hotel in Sukhumvit where you can enjoy spa services whenever you feel exhausted from a day-long sight-seeing adventure. Their in-house restaurant is said to serve one of the best breakfast buffets in the area. There’s also a mini bar for those who in need of their daily alcoholic drink.
- Hansar Bangkok Hotel- This is a hotel which has all the amenities a good hotel should have. The rooms are well-modernized and the staff is well trained in terms of hospitality.
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn- If you are looking for a hotel that has an awesome view of Bangkok’s skyline especially at night, this is the hotel for you. This hotel is connected to the sky train station which makes moving around the city easier. They have a pool for those who wants to take a dip and a bar, too. Spa amenities are also available for the use of the guests.
Christmas has been often dubbed as the most wonderful time of the year. With all the festivities, the laughter, the food and the gifts, this may all be true in a sense, but you should also keep in mind that Christmas can become the most stressful time of the year as well. Not only would you have to keep a good budget on the food, the decors, the expenses of having your entire family coming over for a visit, and buying gifts.
Now, speaking of gifts, it can also be quite frustrating having to find the perfect ones to give to your loved ones, especially if your loved ones consist of a long list of friends and family.
To help you out, here are some tips that you can use to find the perfect Christmas gifts.
- Consider all the interests of the recipient. Now, what are they interested in? Do they love sports? Music? Or are they a fan of a particular TV series or book? It is always important that you find a gift that the recipient can truly appreciate and to do this, you must base your gift on the things he loves to do.
- Consider the past. Have you known the recipient for a long time? If so, then maybe you can use this to your advantage. If you have old photos of your childhood together, or a particular item you gave each other, then why not place them inside a black gift box and decorate them. This would not only be the best gift but it can also bring in the feeling of nostalgia.
- Consider what they need. Yes, everyone is in need of something but you must think beyond that and find something that they can actually use. Try to consider their profession. For example, you have a friend who is a doctor. What you can do is to find something that a doctor is sure to use.
- Consider stalking. If all else fails, you have the option of stalking them day and night in order to find what they can appreciate the most. Yes, this maybe extreme but Christmas is special and you want your gifts to be special too.